Any of our Chye Choon Rice Spaghetti (1 Serving)
Ground Black Pepper
2 Large Eggs
2 Egg Yolks
Grated Cheese (½ cup)
Olive Oil (1 tablespoon)
Bacon (2 slices)
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
2. Cook spaghetti until Al Dente. Drain and transfer to a bowl. Reserve a cup of pasta water.
3. Add eggs, yolks and cheese to a bowl and whisk well.
4. Heat a skillet/pan over medium heat.
5. Add in olive oil and cook bacon
6. Sauteed the bacon until fat renders
7. Add the pasta to the pan and stir fry for 1 minute before adding it to the mixing bowl with the cheese mixture.
8. Add in some pasta water if needed for creaminess. Add adittional cheese if preferred.
9. Garnish with basil leaves and it is ready to serve!