Any of our Chye Choon Rice Vermicelli
Your choice of meat (Duck meat)
1lb salmon cut into ½ inch strips
Butter (1 tbsp)
Lettuce (1 head)
2 Persian Cucumbers Julienned
12 rice papers
Any sauce of your choice or:
- ¾ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
1. Cook salmon with 1 tablespoon of butter
2. Wet rice paper with warm water and place it over a flat surface, then place a few spoonfuls of salmon and duck meat in the centre.
3. Add in a small amount of vermicelli, 2-3 strips of cucumber, 2-3 mint leaves and a piece of lettuce. Wrap up the ingredients.
4. Repeat the steps until all rice papers are used.
5. Cook garlic until shiny, then add in hoisin sauce, water, peanut butter and stir well. (cook for a min)
6. Enjoy spring rolls with sauce.