Back To Recipes
Kimchi Pork Tofu Vermicelli
Any of our Chye Choon Rice Vermicelli (45g)
1 clove of minced garlic
½ shredded onion
1 diced tofu (140g)
95g pork meat (shabushabu)
1 sectioned spring onion
1 cup water
1 tablespoon white miso paste
2 teaspoons light soy sauce
2 teaspoons Mirin
1. Mix white miso paste with water thoroughly, then stir in light soy sauce and mirin
2. Set aside once done mixing.
3. Heat oil in a wok over medium high heat and throw in onion and garlic
4. Add Kimchi, sauce, tofu and shabushabu respectively
5. Carefully stir well, cover the pot to allow the pork to be thoroughly cooked (2 to 3 minutes)
6. Last but not least, add our Chye Choon vermicelli and let it boil.
7. Garnish with spring onions before serving.