Chye Choon Brown Rice Vermicelli
Sweet Chilli Tofu (Thai Inspired)
1 Clove of Garlic
Lime Juice (1 Lime)
½ cup of Vinegar (120ml)
Soy sauce (2 tbsp)
Vegetables of your choice
Fresh herbs [Cilantro, Thai basil, Vietnamese perilla (Mint)]
1. To prepare the dressing, add the vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, and garlic in a jar and shake to combine.
2. Boil a pot of water
3. Soak the noodles in hot water until tender.
4. Remove noodles from hot water
5. Cook vegetables in hot water and drain the remaining water
6. Place the noodles and vegetables at the bottom of each serving bowl and top with all of the remaining ingredients.
7. Drizzle bowl with dressing and enjoy.